How we start the Day decides how we are going to live through the day!
1. Wake up with a Smile!
During the day smiling may be more easy since the muscles and our thoughts are in motion. You can easily remember good memories which can make you smile. But while getting up, it might not be easy to immediately Smiling on getting up actually makes you feel good about yourself. Notice small babies while they wake up, they are brimming with Joy to start their day with their Fun Activities.
Sometimes it may be difficult to keep a check on the clutter of internal noise, hoping the day is good, hoping that maid would be on time, hope that we are able to manage that things. But it surely helps to start the day with a Smile to handle these kind of situations in the day.
– Have a picture you love (a vacation destination, your baby’s pics, your dream home) in front of you on the wall while the morning alarm rings up and you open your eyes.
– If the alarm is set in mobile, have a ringtone that you love to listen all the time and cheers you up. You may have a picture set as a wallpaper as mentioned in the above point while you shut down alarm on your phone.
– If the alarm is set in mobile, have a ringtone that you love to listen all the time and cheers you up.
– Keep the book by the bedside that you love reading.
– Do some light stretching to start the blood flow in your body.