The Science of Getting Rich
By Wallace D Wattles
The premise of this book is based on the concept that with power of thoughts you can get what you want. Lets you think that you have the power to change your reality with change of thoughts and impress upon it.
Why I picked up this book to read
- I picked up this book because I got curious on reading the statement on the back cover of the book ” There is a Science of getting rich, and it is an exact science, like algebra or arithmetic. There are certain laws, which govern the process of acquiring riches.”.
I have been always curious to learn new things and on reading this statement obviously got curious about learning the definite formula of getting rich!
What I liked about the book
- Small size – 13.8 x 0.8 x 21.5 cm
- Print – Clear Print
- No. of pages – 104
What more I would have liked
-More Practical exercise.
-Certain help in forming affirmations.
Following are the chapters included in the book:
- The Right To Be Rich
- There is A Science of Getting Rich
- Is Opportunity Monopolized
- The First Principle in The Science of Getting Rich
- Increasing Life
- How Riches Come to You
- Thinking in the Certain Way
- How to Use the Will
- Further Use of the Will
- Acting in the Certain Way
- Efficient Action
- Getting into the Right Business
- The Impression of Increase
- The Advancing Man
- Some Cautions and Concluding Observations
- Summary of the Science of Getting Rich
While reading the book, I could connect the dots from my past life and experiences why certain things happened to me.
As Wallace D. Wattles says “Getting rich is not the result of doing certain things; it is the result of doing things in a ‘Certain Way’!”
I definitely plan to read it more number of times to change and clear my thinking towards becoming rich and attaining great wealth.
A must read book for everybody who has a desire of getting rich.It is definitely going to be a part of my all time
On the scale of 1 to 10, 1 being lowest and 10 being highest would rate on the below parameters:
No. of pages: 104
Book Size: 9/10
Book Print: 9/10
book Structure: 8/10
The book can be bought on:
If you find this article useful, please share via our social sharing options. If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to ask via comments box.